The creation of words from chemical element symbols seems to be a popular pastime, judging by the number of questions that are asked about it. Most of them are closed as duplicates:
- Words from periodic table of elements
- Checking periodic table words
- Find the Chemistry of a name
- Chemical sentences! Encrypting (and the related Chemical sentences! Decrypting)
- Play scrabble with the periodic table (with additional non-repetition constraint)
- [Br]eaking Code Golf [Ba]d
- Secret Message Part 1, Elements
The most frequent dupe target is the first question. However, for reasons I don't understand it was closed as unclear in March. The last question in the list was posted yesterday.
Which question(s) should we (keep) open, what improvements (if any) are needed, and if the first one is to be kept closed and another chosen as the canonical question then what should be done about its answers?