- Powershell introduced by Microsoft in 2006 for Windows OS.
- Since earlier versions, Powershell provides predefined aliases for commands. For example, alias
- Microsoft has released Powershell for Linux in 2018 (Powershell 6.1+).
- Powershell 6.1+ for Linux contains predefined aliases, but the
sortalias is not included in the standard package. Powershell 6.1+ for Windows still contains
sortamong the other aliases.
- Do you think it is possible to use
sortin Powershell answers?
- is it need additional comments in answers to use
- How have similar cases been solved for other languages?