Upon reaching 10k reputation, users have access to the moderator tools, which contains information and stats on:
- Deleted posts and votes to delete
- Closed posts and pending votes to close and reopen
- Migrated posts
- Protected posts
- New answers to old questions
- Suggested edits
- Low reputation feedback (what happens when users with less than 100 votes cast an upvote/downvote)
- The full review history of all users
Additionally, at 25k, users gain access to the site analytics. This contains less actionable information as the moderator tools, but is still "hidden" behind a reputation barrier
From time to time, lower reputation users will ask (especially in chat) questions that can be answered with the moderation tools (example), or higher rep users will notice something that they'd like to share with other users. However, clearly this information is not intended for all (only 49 users currently have access to the site analytics), due to the reputation requirement. Additionally, the diamond moderator version (apparently) has a disclaimer warning mods not to share the data.
So my question is, how much of the data shown by these high-rep tools can I and should I share?