Nomination phase is over. You can vote here until UTC midnight on Tuesday, April 20th
By community consensus, we will be having more room owners for The Nineteenth Byte. We will be selecting new room owners via the following process:
- For one week (lasting until UTC midnight on Tuesday, April 13th), nominations will be accepted as answers on this meta post. Votes here don't matter. You may nominate yourself, and if you are nominated by someone else, please indicate whether or not you accept the nomination as a comment under the nomination or via some reasonable method.
- After the nominations period, an election will be held lasting one week. This will be on a separate meta post.
- Once the election ends, the four nominees with the highest scores will be reviewed by the current moderators for approval and instatement as new room owners.
In each nomination, please include:
- The user being nominated
- Common active times in chat
- A short blurb about why this user would be a good room owner
Votes here won't matter, but feel free to do it anyway :P