- The "How To Ask" page is misleading
- Can we get a custom Tour page?
- Let's rewrite the help center's on-topic page
- A Better Help Center
However, those are mostly outdated, and could do with some modernisation. We recently got confirmation by Catija (a Community Manager at Stack Exchange) that, if we provided the texts, Stack Exchange is happy to update our help center.
This leaves us with 2 questions:
- Which pages need updating? and,
- What should those pages say?
This question is intended to address the first question. Please suggest, in answers below, which pages should be changed, and some basic justifications for why they aren't applicable to the site in their current form. Highly voted proposals will be spun out into separate questions under the help-center-rewrite tag, with answers to those questions being drafts for the pages.