I'm looking at an older draft in the Sandbox that appears to be abandoned by the original poster. I'd like to bring attention to it, and potentially "re-propose" it as a draft that I'd then post once ready. What's the best way to go about this?

  • \$\begingroup\$ You could just edit the answer so that it goes to the top of the "Active" list in the sandbox. \$\endgroup\$
    – pxeger
    Commented Oct 26, 2021 at 18:39

1 Answer 1


You can just ask in our main chat room, The Nineteenth Byte. You only need 20 reputation anywhere on the network to chat, which you have. We are working on a better system to review older sandbox posts.

  • \$\begingroup\$ This doesn't answer the question (which granted, is poorly phrased). The linked Sandbox answer isn't one of OP's proposals. Rather, its a proposal by someone else, and the OP is asking how to "repropose" it as a draft \$\endgroup\$ Commented Oct 26, 2021 at 19:26
  • \$\begingroup\$ @cairdcoinheringaahing My bad. I didn't click on the proposal itself actually, I also missed the title so I thought it was just about bringing attention to something. \$\endgroup\$
    – hyper-neutrino Mod
    Commented Oct 26, 2021 at 19:28

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .