- For one week (until 14:00UTC, on the 15th of May 2022), nominations will be accepted as answers on this meta post. You may nominate any user, including yourself, and if you are nominated by someone else, please indicate whether or not you accept the nomination as a comment under the nomination or via some reasonable method.
- After the nominations period, an election will be held lasting one week. This will be on a separate meta post.
- Once the election ends, the top nominees with the highest scores will be reviewed by the current room owners and moderators for approval and instatement as new room owners. Currently, it is likely that the top 2 nominees will be appointed; however, if the current ROs and moderators decide otherwise, the number appointed may change (though it's unlikely to be less than 2).
In each nomination, please include:
- The user being nominated, along with a link to their profiles (both main and chat)
- Common active times in chat
- A short blurb about why this user would be a good room owner
Please post nominations for separate users as separate answers.
Votes in this thread will have no bearing, but feel free to vote how you want here.