This Programming Push has ended ::sigh:: But we may do another in a few weeks or months, and your high quality contributions are always welcome.
- The site has suffered from low traffic for weeks
- We've been in beta for 86 days and our numbers are marginal
- Too many recent question have been both too easy and poorly specified
- Users are complaining of lack of motivation due to a low voting rate
we are seeking users willing to commit to improving the site.
- To write one (1) really good programming puzzle of any kind and post it to the site sometime in the next two (2) weeks.
- To answer at least two of these puzzles within one (1) week of their posting with a completely compliant, well written answer.
- To vote (up or down) on at least four (4) of these questions, and if voting down to truthfully and tactfully explain why.
- To vote (up or down) on at least eight (8) answers to these questions, and if voting down to truthfully and tactfully explain why.
In addition to the existing puzzle lab chat and the meta sandbox for questions, the answers to this post can serve as a place for vetting proposed questions and coordinating activities related to The Push.
Per Joey's suggestion, puzzles submitted as part of this event may (should?) be marked "1P5" if they have been discussed in the above places to insure high quality.