What should our rules be regarding partial answers? For example,
- answers to code-golf questions that are not yet golfed
- answers that almost work, but not quite (answers that require a simple bugfix)
- answers that are missing a trivial rule specified in the question (that can be easily added)
- answers that have not yet finished running for a question that scores on output (so they don't have a full score yet)
- answers that only solve parts of a question so far
Should we allow these, or flag them as NAA / delete?