I've just had a number of 'too chatty' comment flags declined, and I'd like to clarify what the mods here consider too chatty before I continue flagging.
This is the text of each of the comments that I've had a flag declined on:
- +1, great use of eval and * '+'
- +1 for the "farthest in n seconds" idea.
- +1 for creative output
- +1 for playing the spaceship.
- +1 for the Mathematica solution :-)
- +1 Beat me to it lol.
- +1,seems an interesting problem.
- +1 Some nifty tricks you've got there :)
- +1,Nice one Gaurav :-)
My confusion here is based on the fact that I've had a number of other similar flags marked helpful and the comments deleted:
- +1, that looks more like golf!
- +1 for compression :D
- +1 for using Boost.
- +1 for using strictly command-line tools!
What exactly constitutes a valid 'too chatty' flag?