Useless credentials tha make it seem that I know more than I do:
- Microsoft Certified Software Developer
- Information Security Specialist
- System Engineer and Information Security Minor
- Software Analyst and Programmer
- Indeterminate accept rate at StackOverflow.com
Brevity eludes me.
I just try to answer.
I know we require a minimal understanding of the problem and be clear on what is being asked, then I forget how much is minimal. On one end the understanding of the problem is well enough that there is no need to ask on the other so poorly that the question is misguided. If to formulate a good question a person has good understanding of the problem, you would expect good questions to be hard to answer as that understanding is not enough. If answering is wrong, I guess that's it for me.
- Stack Overflow 14.6k 14.6k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Game Development 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 6k 6k 2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 855 855 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 How can I clean up excessive player-created rubble?
- 118 What does DIM stand for in Visual Basic and BASIC?
- 112 How do I mitigate a scenario where a user goes to pay, but the price is changed mid-request?
- 91 When to use / not use syntactic sugar
- 76 How to rename a file in .NET?
- 68 What is the difference between fopen modes "r+" and "rw+" in PHP?
- View more network posts →