I'm really a musician, I guess, but lately I've been thinking about pursuing programming as a career instead. I took a few programming classes in high school, but otherwise I've just studied it as a hobby off and on.
Along with computer programming, I've also studied math, philosophy, psychology and Japanese online (all to varying degrees), so I care a great deal about the quality of educational resources available on the internet.
Below are some answers of mine which I'm particularly fond of, either because I think they're useful or just because they took a lot of work:
- How do I use audio sample data from Java Sound?
- Second order generics seem to behave differently than first order generics (explanation of Java capture conversion)
- Consumer<T> mapped Class<T> in HashMap
- Where is the Java Swing counterpart of “GetMessage()” loop?
- How to get annotation from overridden method in Java? (method override testing with reflection)
I think all of my most upvoted answers are fine, but upvotes are really just an indication of the question's popularity, so they don't always correspond to what's the most interesting or challenging.
If I've left a negative comment on your answer, please just address the issue and notify me when you're done. When I think issues that I've pointed out have been adequately addressed, I generally delete my comments so it looks like the conversation never took place.
I believe this is how most criticisms should happen on the site. Just fix the problem and move on.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 18 '15 at 4:01
Top network posts
- 121 Why is a static method considered a method?
- 61 Why does this Java code with "+ +" compile?
- 50 Builder Pattern and Inheritance
- 49 Java nested generic type
- 49 How do I use audio sample data from Java Sound?
- 47 Difference in behaviour of the ternary operator on JDK8 and JDK10
- 38 Java - char, int conversions
- View more network posts →