System developer working in the broadcast sector in Norway.
At work I mainly code in PHP, ECMAScript and Perl, but we do sometimes use others like C/C++, Java, Ruby.
I love esoteric languages and have made an Extedned BrainFuck compiler that compiles to pure Brainfuck which is self bootstrapped. With it I have created Zozotez, a tail call optimizing LISP interpreter that is a little more advanced than John McCarthy's original implementation.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 20 '19 at 20:47
- Stack Overflow 43.9k 43.9k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.7k 3.7k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 715 715 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 529 529 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 119 119 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Print a smiley face
- 52 Which lang packet is proper for SICP in Dr.Racket?
- 26 Convert short month names to their longer counterparts [Ended]
- 23 Elisp: how can I express else-if
- 19 BrainF***edBotsForBattling - A Brainf*** Tournament
- 17 Lisp: same mathematical function evaluates to different values at different time?
- View more network posts →