System developer working in the broadcast sector in Norway.
At work I mainly code in PHP, ECMAScript and Perl, but we do sometimes use others like C/C++, Java, Ruby.
I love esoteric languages and have made an Extedned BrainFuck compiler that compiles to pure Brainfuck which is self bootstrapped. With it I have created Zozotez, a tail call optimizing LISP interpreter that is a little more advanced than John McCarthy's original implementation.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
- Stack Overflow 37.4k 37.4k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 692 692 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 529 529 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Philosophy 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Print a smiley face
- 35 Which lang packet is proper for SICP in Dr.Racket?
- 26 Convert short month names to their longer counterparts [Ended]
- 19 BrainF***edBotsForBattling - A Brainf*** Tournament
- 17 Verify Brainfuck program
- 17 Elisp: how can I express else-if
- 17 Lisp: same mathematical function evaluates to different values at different time?
- View more network posts →