I left this blank for a long time. Then I realized I could earn a badge for typing a few keys. How many keys do I need to type?
Member for 7 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 7 '15 at 21:35
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 989 989 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 Company paying for expensive flights - is there any precedent for re-allocating that money?
- 77 Use Ant for running program with command line arguments
- 49 Ensure that a file can only be decrypted after a specific date
- 41 What's the point of PhD theses if nobody reads them?
- 36 How do I find the factorial of a positive number?
- 34 Can I take a taxi or should I use public transport when the interviewing company is covering my travel costs?
- 33 Why does the JVM still not support tail-call optimization?
- View more network posts →