This site is run by yinz!
→Please Read & Answer on our Meta site!
→Approve tag synonyms!
→Vote appropriately (up and down)!
computational-physics needs some love too!
- First to break 10,000 Close Reviews on Physics!
- First to get the Stewardship badge in all 6 categories on Physics!
- Top reviewer in most Physics review queues, #2 in others
- #2 all time voter on Physics
After getting my PhD in Computational Astrophysics, I started working as a software developer for a bank. This job takes up a lot of time, so answering is infrequent, but I try to review & respond to comments as I am able (so hooray for the mobile website).
Member for 7 years, 7 months
29 profile views
Last seen May 9 '19 at 16:33
- Physics 23.7k 23.7k 4141 gold badges5656 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Computational Science 472 472 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 441 441 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 Why are rockets so big?
- 76 How slow is Python really? (Or how fast is your language?)
- 64 Why has Earth's core not become solid?
- 44 Why does a nuclear explosion have directionality?
- 44 Symbols of derivatives
- 43 When a star becomes a black hole, does its gravitational field become stronger?
- 36 How did they take photos of Jupiter?
- View more network posts →