Started programming on a ZX spectrum in the 80's and have moved through Assembly, Turbo Pascal, C++, C#, Fortran. My main area of focus is engineering and scientific computing like numerical methods and 3D graphics. My passion is with geometry and how it relates to engineering mechanics. #SOreadytohelp
- Physics 21.4k 21.4k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.9k 18.9k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Engineering 598 598 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 452 452 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 What if the universe is rotating as a whole?
- 44 Why are Greek letters pronounced incorrectly in scientific English?
- 41 Which way does the scale tip?
- 40 extract rotation, scale values from 2d transformation matrix
- 34 Using atan2 to find angle between two vectors
- 31 Get the name of Enum value
- 30 Would you be weightless at the center of the Earth?
- View more network posts →