Codidact account: https://software.codidact.com/users/8124. I consent to having any content written by me on the Stack Exchange network migrated to Codidact, as long as proper attribution is given.
I'm wearing my hats upside down until Monica Cellio's moderator privileges are restored and SO apologizes - so, basically, forever.
I yearn to be Bugs.
I suspect I am Daffy.
I look like Elmer!
Favorite Latin quotations and phrases:
Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae. - There is no great genius without a touch of madness. Aliquando et insanire iucundum est. - It is pleasant at times to play the madman. Ad astra per alas porci. - To the stars on the wings of a pig. Non sum qualis eram. - I ain't as good as I once was. (Horace)
- Stack Overflow 46k 46k 88 gold badges7575 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.7k 1.7k 1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 990 990 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 921 921 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 How to do a Postgresql subquery in select clause with join in from clause like SQL Server?
- 125 Select multiple columns into multiple variables
- 107 What happened to the "Surgical Team" pattern from "The Mythical Man-Month"?
- 78 Is this picture showing an eagle flying upside-down genuine?
- 63 Will listing my major GPA instead of my cumulative GPA on my resume cause problems?
- 62 Default Values to Stored Procedure in Oracle
- 47 How to SELECT from object type column in Oracle 11g?
- View more network posts →