I am leaving the Stack Exchange network.
Unless Stack Exchange Inc gives satisfactory response and action regarding recent controversies, I do not plan on logging into this account ever again.
This is not an attempt to "protest". Compared to the whole network, my contribution is so insignificant that it wouldn't make any difference at all. Heck, not even the mass resignation of moderators made a difference. I am doing this because I feel disgusted by the actions of Stack Exchange Inc and I no longer want to be associated with this company in any way.
Unless otherwise specified, and excluding quotes and images from other sources, all contributions from this user are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.
Member for 7 years
43 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '19 at 22:01
- Code Golf 8.8k 8.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 22 gold badges33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 484 484 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 181 Job offer without any details but asking me to withdraw other applications - is it normal?
- 50 Letters in phone numbers
- 47 Allow bounty owners to comment on questions they've placed a bounty on, even if they have less than 50 reputation
- 42 Print a sinusoidal wave (vertically)
- 28 Write a Hangman Solver
- 28 What exactly does "links to a legal fund campaign" mean?
- 25 Generate an understandable sentence
- View more network posts →