I'm a freelance writer specializing in scientific and technical communication, with a particular interest in data visualization. On Stack Exchange, I most frequently contribute to the d3.js and svg tags on Stack Overflow, but I also chime in on Graphic Design, User Experience, and English Language & Usage, among others. My top scoring answer remains a little bit of absurdity on Puzzles & Code Golf (although it was far from the top scoring answer to that question).
You can find me under the handle AmeliaBR on other code-related sites such as Codepen, Github, or Web Platform Docs. As Amelia Bellamy-Royds, I'm the co-author of SVG Essentials, 2nd Edition (with J. David Eisenberg) and the forthcoming Using SVG with CSS3 and HTML5 (with Kurt Cagle).
Member for 7 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '14 at 23:21
- Stack Overflow 26.1k 26.1k 66 gold badges7676 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 846 846 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 398 398 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Produce the number 2014 without any numbers in your source code
- 80 Crop to fit an svg pattern
- 72 semantic zooming of the force directed graph in d3
- 62 Change and transition dataset in chord diagram with D3
- 59 D3.js Brush Controls: getting extent width, coordinates
- 53 Is it possible to use HTML's .querySelector() to select by xlink attribute in an SVG?
- 52 Match colors in feColorMatrix filter
- View more network posts →