Assistent professor of psychology at the University of Warwick, UK.
R, I use
Python (using PsychoPy) and
A list of my publications can be found on my homepage (usually with possibility to download the papers, data, and analysis scripts).
- Cross Validated 12.4k 12.4k 88 gold badges5757 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 725 725 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 379 379 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 318 318 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 173 Plot a legend outside of the plotting area in base graphics?
- 134 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 102 Get column index from label in a data frame
- 90 Change the spacing of tick marks on the axis of a plot?
- 89 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 73 What is the most pythonic way to pop a random element from a list?
- 70 What are the possible dimensions / sizes / units LaTeX understands?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 3 '14