Assistent professor of psychology at the University of Warwick, UK.
R, I use
Python (using PsychoPy) and
A list of my publications can be found on my homepage (usually with possibility to download the papers, data, and analysis scripts).
- Cross Validated 10.4k 10.4k 88 gold badges5757 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.1k 9.1k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Academia 379 379 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 360 360 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 288 288 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 Plot a legend outside of the plotting area in base graphics?
- 130 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 97 Get column index from label in a data frame
- 89 Change the spacing of tick marks on the axis of a plot?
- 88 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 69 What are the possible dimensions / sizes / units LaTeX understands?
- 67 How to efficiently use Rprof in R?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 3 '14