My Pictures: throwing constructors
My Code: stl style iterators, stl style containers, map of string to functions with different signatures, istream formatted input, copying a graph, heap memory tracker, stack tracer C++03, stack tracer C++11, chained comparisons, my fibonacci implementation, Simple RDP, value_iterator, tree-based vector, finally, switch on anything, throw from stream, combination generator, O(1) Overhead "quicksort", returning multiple values, COM ptrptr, Simple Tokenizer, DebugOut, No missing initializers, Double Dispatch, Named Parameters, Evil Hangman, next_combination, next_increasing, queue iterators(WIP)
ThePhD: "To this day, MooingDuck has probably been the most helpful lounge person I've come across."
Dzek Trek: "@MooingDuck is the best teacher here. He explains everything in the way that just listeners want to hear."
Dan: You explain things fully and in a way that just makes sense to me.
Mr.Anubis: I check your c++ answers regularly to learn just so to say :)
Drise: You don't understand how thankful I am for what you gave me. Holy crap, it's so elegant.
Mohamed Ahmed Nabil: Always listen to @MooingDuck , He is wise
Washington, United States
Member for 7 years
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '20 at 19:06
- Stack Overflow 54.9k 54.9k 1515 gold badges8989 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 582 582 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 323 323 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 319 319 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 272 272 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 358 How to use enums in C++
- 244 How to implement an STL-style iterator and avoid common pitfalls?
- 214 Writing your own STL Container
- 154 The static keyword and its various uses in C++
- 132 What exception classes are in the standard C++ library
- 113 Why can we use `std::move` on a `const` object?
- 107 What exception classes are in the standard C++ library
- View more network posts →