I have been programming "professionally" since 1986. But in the words of Valentine Michael Smith, "I am only an egg."
Gloucester City, NJ, USA
Member for 7 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '20 at 16:40
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 968 968 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Will Internet Explorer run on Windows 10?
- 51 "I hate red color" or "I hate red": why exactly is the first option ungrammatical
- 47 How can an average person prepare themselves to verify their future time-traveler self's identity?
- 45 As neutrons are more massive than protons, does the Sun increase its mass while fusioning elements?
- 34 First fictional programming language in sci-fi or fantasy?
- 30 Which was the first story featuring mana as an energy source for magic?
- 26 Why do people wear sunglasses in The Matrix?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 12 '14