I have been programming "professionally" since 1986. But in the words of Valentine Michael Smith, "I am only an egg."
Gloucester City, NJ, USA
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '19 at 18:47
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 2020 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 848 848 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 773 773 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Will Internet Explorer run on Windows 10?
- 51 "I hate red color" or "I hate red": why exactly is the first option ungrammatical
- 45 As neutrons are more massive than protons, does the Sun increase its mass while fusioning elements?
- 24 Why do people wear sunglasses in The Matrix?
- 19 Does Aragorn wear pants?
- 17 Are there names for the different types of adjacency in a square grid?
- 16 Are Determinants and Candidate Keys same or different things?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 12 '14