I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A JOB. DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANY SORT OF JOB OFFER.
I do computer security research at CMU. If you would like to know more about me, please see my website, https://www.owlfolio.org/.
I will not discuss any of my questions or answers anywhere other than in the comments on those questions or answers. The policy of treating comment threads as ephemeral and "not for extended discussion" is wrong, is actively harmful to the Stack Exchange community, and I will not cooperate with it in any way.
- Stack Overflow 104.5k 104.5k 2727 gold badges185185 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 617 Repeat string to certain length
- 437 A new (2018) update to our Terms of Service is here
- 346 We're examining the implementation of arbitration in the 2018 ToS update
- 331 Why are variables "i" and "j" used for counters?
- 291 How to undo the effect of "set -e" which makes bash exit immediately if any command fails?
- 248 How does a Segmentation Fault work under-the-hood?
- 215 What does the brk() system call do?
- View more network posts →