- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Code Review 453 453 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 261 261 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 179 179 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 129 129 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Why is inequality tested as (!(a==b)) in a lot of C++ standard library code?
- 23 Is C++ linkage smart enough to avoid linkage of unused libs?
- 18 What does "missing template argument" mean?
- 15 c code for valid netmask
- 15 Does the C++ standard allow for an uninitialized bool to crash a program?
- 14 C/C++ Why to use unsigned char for binary data?
- 14 gdb,why "next" show each source line twice?
- View more network posts →