Software developer at yWorks GmbH.
My interests are mostly HCI, Interaction Design and UX. Recently I18n joined that list as well. That does not mean I have profound knowledge in either of those fields, just that I am interested in them.
Note: People contacting me outside SO/SE is fine, but for discussing their own questions or answers SO already provides a mechanism, namely edits and comments. So please use those things first.
I do hang around on Freenode as Hypftier, though.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
49 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '19 at 17:58
- Stack Overflow 314.4k 314.4k 7676 gold badges640640 silver badges649649 bronze badges
- Super User 38k 38k 1414 gold badges9999 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Code Golf 12.5k 12.5k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 727 How to enter a multi-line command
- 586 How to recursively delete an entire directory with PowerShell 2.0?
- 456 URL encoding the space character: + or %20?
- 412 What is the best way to do a substring in a batch file?
- 380 How can I shuffle the lines of a text file on the Unix command line or in a shell script?
- 373 Which comment style should I use in batch files?
- 323 How to read file contents into a variable in a batch file?
- View more network posts →