I'm a Research Software Engineer working at the University of Oxford's eResearch Centre (http://oerc.ox.ac.uk)
I currently work on two projects, Early Modern Letters Online (EMLO), and Fusing Audio and Semantic Technologies (FAST). EMLO uses semantic linked data to link up 16th, 17th and 18th century letters. FAST is a research project in to how to take music forward into a semantic future. Previously I worked in the Bodleian Digital Library (www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/bdlss) were we linked datasets, preserved digital documents for a millennia and publish searchable websites on a wide variety of subjects. (Projects).
I'm also interested in Space, Writing, Visualisations, Mars and Juggling.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 '17 at 11:58
Top network posts
- 95 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 39 How do I check if a string is a number (float)?
- 21 How can I run background tasks in React Native?
- 19 Search multiple SOLR core's and return one result set
- 15 Alternative to bitwise operators in uuid creation
- 14 Star Trek end credits blue glow
- 13 IntelliJ IDEA: Increase size of bar on the right side of editor
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 19 '17