Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
New York, NY
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 '18 at 20:52
- Mathematics 22k 22k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 20.8k 20.8k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 1010 gold badges4545 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computational Science 897 897 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 After installing with pip, "jupyter: command not found"
- 65 5/8 bound in group theory
- 57 Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 46 Why does $\cos(x) + \cos(y) - \cos(x + y) = 0$ look like an ellipse?
- 38 What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 36 Computing self-intersections with complex analysis
- 34 "Entropy" proof of Brunn-Minkowski Inequality?
- View more network posts →