Level River St
Programmed a lot in my school days, worked in chemistry, then went back to college and retrained as a chemical engineer.
Most recently worked as a heat transfer engineer on power station boilers and refinery furnaces. Currently looking for a new opportunity.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
41 profile views
Last seen May 16 at 23:24
Top network posts
- 141 Are you sure you want to answer this question?
- 67 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 54 Why do most microwaves open from the right to the left?
- 49 How to politely say "I don't want to work for someone from XY country"?
- 49 How could I scientifically explain ice breath?
- 37 Leaving car for 3 weeks, change oil before or after?
- 36 Images with all colors
- View more network posts →