PhD student in computational physics. I take the Navier-Stokes equations and make them more complicated by adding a second phase, then an electric field, and then some surface active chemicals, and then try to solve this on a computer.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 17 '17 at 9:38
Top network posts
- 74 How to survive the heat death of the universe?
- 16 Dither a Grayscale Image
- 16 Do fossil fuels insulate the crust from the Earth's interior?
- 11 Why don't people in the UK use snowshoes?
- 11 How much feedback to give for an undergraduate / master's thesis?
- 10 What tools do you use in academia to jointly review a thesis?
- 9 How can I balance teaching computer-assisted skills and risks of cheating at exams?
- View more network posts →