Noteworthy Java entries of mine:
- Print all ASCII alphanumeric characters without using them and done with ASCII as well!
- Infinite compilation Or how generics can be really messy.
- “Hello, World!” Yes, you'll learn something!
- It was just a bug The best use of Java's
- I made Java (mostly) unusable
- Determine Java's versions, portable in all versions of Java until 9 included!
- Compute number of chess moves This showcases some of the best golf, math and bit-twiddling tips ever.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
11 profile views
Last seen May 17 at 11:26
Top network posts
- 713 Why does array[idx++]+="a" increase idx once in Java 8 but twice in Java 9 and 10?
- 258 Deep copy of a dict in python
- 96 Modifying local variable from inside lambda
- 87 Java - Append quotes to strings in an array and join strings in an array
- 83 What is a session 0?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
10 Is the current time or date with modulo random enough? Jun 21 '17
1 Is it OK to keep editing my entries? [duplicate] Aug 17 '17
0 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jun 30 '17
-2 Untyped functions in static languages Jun 7 '17