Noteworthy Java entries of mine:
- Print all ASCII alphanumeric characters without using them and done with ASCII as well!
- Infinite compilation Or how generics can be really messy.
- “Hello, World!” Yes, you'll learn something!
- It was just a bug The best use of Java's
- I made Java (mostly) unusable
- Determine Java's versions, portable in all versions of Java until 9 included!
- Compute number of chess moves This showcases some of the best golf, math and bit-twiddling tips ever.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
13 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Stack Overflow 26.2k 26.2k 2020 gold badges8080 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Code Golf 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5k 5k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.4k 1.4k 66 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1k 1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 759 Why does array[idx++]+="a" increase idx once in Java 8 but twice in Java 9 and 10?
- 369 Deep copy of a dict in python
- 189 Modifying local variable from inside lambda
- 114 Java - Append quotes to strings in an array and join strings in an array
- 113 What is a session 0?
- 76 Our DM keeps interrupting our long rests
- View more network posts →