Noteworthy Java entries of mine:
- Print all ASCII alphanumeric characters without using them and done with ASCII as well!
- Infinite compilation Or how generics can be really messy.
- “Hello, World!” Yes, you'll learn something!
- It was just a bug The best use of Java's
- I made Java (mostly) unusable
- Determine Java's versions, portable in all versions of Java until 9 included!
- Compute number of chess moves This showcases some of the best golf, math and bit-twiddling tips ever.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
13 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 22:45
- Stack Overflow 27.9k 27.9k 2121 gold badges8181 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Code Golf 12.5k 12.5k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.4k 5.4k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.4k 1.4k 66 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1k 1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 765 Why does array[idx++]+="a" increase idx once in Java 8 but twice in Java 9 and 10?
- 401 Deep copy of a dict in python
- 209 Modifying local variable from inside lambda
- 120 Java - Append quotes to strings in an array and join strings in an array
- 116 What is a session 0?
- 76 Our DM keeps interrupting our long rests
- View more network posts →