Noteworthy Java entries of mine:
- Print all ASCII alphanumeric characters without using them and done with ASCII as well!
- Infinite compilation Or how generics can be really messy.
- “Hello, World!” Yes, you'll learn something!
- It was just a bug The best use of Java's
- I made Java (mostly) unusable
- Determine Java's versions, portable in all versions of Java until 9 included!
- Compute number of chess moves This showcases some of the best golf, math and bit-twiddling tips ever.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 at 9:45
- Stack Overflow 17.2k 17.2k 1717 gold badges6666 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Code Golf 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Arqade 778 778 55 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 735 735 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 721 Why does array[idx++]+="a" increase idx once in Java 8 but twice in Java 9 and 10?
- 275 Deep copy of a dict in python
- 107 Modifying local variable from inside lambda
- 91 What is a session 0?
- 89 Java - Append quotes to strings in an array and join strings in an array
- 72 Our DM keeps interrupting our long rests
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
10 Is the current time or date with modulo random enough? Jun 21 '17
1 Is it OK to keep editing my entries? [duplicate] Aug 17 '17
0 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jun 30 '17
-2 Untyped functions in static languages Jun 7 '17