Eric Lippert designs programming languages at Facebook. Other notable work includes designing C# analyzers at Coverity, and developing the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers at Microsoft. He is on Twitter at @ericlippert and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
- Stack Overflow 602.5k 602.5k 165165 gold badges11601160 silver badges20192019 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 44k 44k 1919 gold badges8585 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Code Review 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Workplace 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 4839 Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1627 Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 1424 Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 1391 How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 1074 Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 762 Monad in plain English? (For the OOP programmer with no FP background)
- 673 What is the difference between asynchronous programming and multithreading?
- View more network posts →