I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
37 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 '19 at 23:33
- Worldbuilding 11.4k 11.4k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.5k 6.5k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 111 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 69 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 63 Why does the user pick the password?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
10 Are questions in which no answer is the best allowed? Nov 15 '15
9 Good examples of popularity contest challenges Jun 12 '17
4 Synonyms: [anagrams] and [permutations] Jun 12 '17
3 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jan 19 '19
2 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Feb 14 '18
2 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jul 6 '17
2 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jul 21 '17
2 What is accepting and rejecting? [duplicate] Jun 1 '17