I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
36 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 0:35
- Worldbuilding 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5k 5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Monero 2k 2k 77 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 109 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 67 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 63 Why does the user pick the password?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
10 Are questions in which no answer is the best allowed? Nov 15 '15
9 Good examples of popularity contest challenges Jun 12 '17
4 Synonyms: [anagrams] and [permutations] Jun 12 '17
3 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jan 19
2 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Feb 14 '18
2 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jul 6 '17
2 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Jul 21 '17
2 What is accepting and rejecting? [duplicate] Jun 1 '17