Coauthor of PNG spec, developer/maintainer of libpng, on development teams for ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick. Author of pngcrush. Maintains PNG support in Firefox. Retired, father of four, grandfather of fifteen.
LICENSE: All my StackExchange contributions across all sites, except as noted within any particular contribution, are available under the standard SO/SE licensing terms (CC-BY-SA) or under the CC-0 Public Domain Dedication, at your choice.
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Open Source 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 961 961 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Photography 565 565 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 182 libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
- 118 I lost the source code for programs I released as GPL. What to do?
- 34 Dither a Grayscale Image
- 31 Android Studio: "libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited"
- 31 How do I keep track of many, many clients in a single shoot (like a school portrait day)?
- 18 GO OUT AND VOTE
- 17 FInd out if PNG is 8 or 24?
- View more network posts →