- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.9k 1.9k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 329 329 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- German Language 199 199 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 Is it okay to have objects that cast themselves, even if it pollutes the API of their subclasses?
- 60 Should we define types for everything?
- 22 Why would a program use a closure?
- 19 Should I really use all uppercase for my constants?
- 18 Is making a small change, testing it, then "rinse and repeat", a bad habit?
- 15 Optimize Spring-Data JPA queries
- 15 Relation between object orientation and algorithms
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 17 '15