Software developer with more than a decade of experience, covering design, full-stack build-out (backend, frontend, database, and more), dev-ops (deployment, optimization, and related tasks), maintenance (keeping old apps running, arcane arts of reverse engineering, and other eldritch tasks), and decommissioning.
In my spare time, I enjoy LEGO collecting, woodworking, hobby electronics, reading, writing, and arithmetic. No, seriously, I like math.
Anyway, with some luck perhaps I can contribute in a meaningful way to this community.
New Jersey, USA
Member for 6 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 '19 at 20:11
Top network posts
- 51 Survival Game - Create Your Wolf
- 33 Who is this chatbot?
- 14 The Final Stand - Defeat the Zombie Horde
- 10 Solve Aristotle's Number Problem
- 8 PostGIS update of Geometry from Java from Polygon object
- 6 Can't load a jks file from classpath
- 5 What does lockstep mean in programming?
- View more network posts →