I'm a software developer for a company in Manchester, I have a passion for game development and spend alot of my spare time creating games.
I mainly use Java and Slick2D to make my games, I've had some experience with Unity and Unreal however.
My current main project is: Tank Engineer, a game about creating your own circuit- controlled tanks that can fight other circuit controlled tanks.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '16 at 13:27
- Code Golf 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 881 881 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Game Development 583 583 22 gold badges44 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 343 343 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Is it rude to correct a non-native English speaker?
- 45 Calculate the difficulty of a Code Golf question
- 24 How many times will a bell tower ring?
- 21 Invert a boolean array
- 19 How can I repair a puncture in a hollow-core wooden door?
- 18 Canvas - good rendering practices?
- 18 English to Alien translator
- View more network posts →