- Mathematics 14.1k 14.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.8k 9.8k 2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 5.9k 5.9k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 390 390 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 Code that will only execute once
- 91 Why is video tearing such a problem in Linux?
- 89 grep inside less?
- 73 How is the derivative geometrically inverse of integral?
- 71 Why do most formulas in physics have integer and rational exponents?
- 45 Would you hear a gravitational wave, if its amplitude and frequency were suitable?
- 42 How to imagine WiFi signal propagation?
- View more network posts →