- Mathematics 14.7k 14.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 10.9k 10.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Physics 6.2k 6.2k 1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 420 420 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 147 Code that will only execute once
- 115 grep inside less?
- 101 Why is video tearing such a problem in Linux?
- 81 How is the derivative geometrically inverse of integral?
- 79 Why do most formulas in physics have integer and rational exponents?
- 48 Would you hear a gravitational wave, if its amplitude and frequency were suitable?
- 46 Open file from remote computer on host computer
- View more network posts →