I know that I ask weird questions. Don't judge me, I'm a language designer at heart.
All my code contributions to the stackexchange network are dual-licensed under whatever license condition stackexchange prefers this week and the WTFPL Version 2 as published by Sam Hocevar unless stated otherwise.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 '18 at 5:28
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Blender 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 525 525 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Puzzling 476 476 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 306 306 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Fwd: Re: Karen is missing!
- 15 How are the known digits of $\pi$ guaranteed?
- 15 How do I handle disagreement in a code review regarding an unlikely edge case?
- 15 Is there a way to drain parts of a vector based on a predicate?
- 14 Minimum point of $x^2+y^2$ given that $x+y=10$
- 11 Error with ranged for inside function
- 10 Transform parameter pack types
- View more network posts →