I know that I ask weird questions. Don't judge me, I'm a language designer at heart.
All my code contributions to the stackexchange network are dual-licensed under whatever license condition stackexchange prefers this week and the WTFPL Version 2 as published by Sam Hocevar unless stated otherwise.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 '18 at 5:28
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Blender 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 535 535 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Puzzling 476 476 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 306 306 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Fwd: Re: Karen is missing!
- 16 Is there a way to drain parts of a vector based on a predicate?
- 15 How do I handle disagreement in a code review regarding an unlikely edge case?
- 15 How are the known digits of $\pi$ guaranteed?
- 14 Minimum point of $x^2+y^2$ given that $x+y=10$
- 11 Why Singleton in python calls __init__ multiple times and how to avoid it?
- 11 How to properly use target_include_directories with lists of includes
- View more network posts →