- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 273 273 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Code Review 183 183 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Is using assert() in C++ bad practice?
- 26 Determining the kernel of a Vandermonde-like matrix
- 21 Cannot obtain a mutable reference when iterating a recursive structure: cannot borrow as mutable more than once at a time
- 15 libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- 13 Binary Tree Implementation in Rust
- 11 Determining the kernel of a Vandermonde-like matrix
- 10 Overload function for both arrays-of-const and pointers-to-const
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.