- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 263 263 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Code Review 173 173 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 Is using assert() in C++ bad practice?
- 25 Determining the kernel of a Vandermonde-like matrix
- 19 Cannot obtain a mutable reference when iterating a recursive structure: cannot borrow as mutable more than once at a time
- 15 libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- 12 Binary Tree Implementation in Rust
- 11 Determining the kernel of a Vandermonde-like matrix
- 10 Overload function for both arrays-of-const and pointers-to-const
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.