Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 31.2k 31.2k 77 gold badges8585 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 99 gold badges3939 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 248 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 188 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 163 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 158 Why is the Penrose triangle "impossible"?
- 134 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 129 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.