- Physics 25.4k 25.4k 77 gold badges7777 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2k 2k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 294 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 239 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 177 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 162 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 129 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 125 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- 73 What is the currently correct way to dynamically update plots in Jupyter/iPython?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
35 Is a proof of impossibility allowed as an answer? Apr 11 '18
14 Should I update this challenge? (Moby Dick) Jan 11 '18
8 Quines and newlines May 1 '18
8 What should count as a compression algorithm? Dec 31 '17
8 New “stock theme” roll out Aug 7 '18
7 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Oct 26 '14
4 Possibility of reopening a question Aug 27 '16
4 List of bounties with no deadline Jan 14 '18
3 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Mar 21 '18