- Physics 29.2k 29.2k 77 gold badges7878 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4k 4k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 299 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 242 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 179 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 162 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 132 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 125 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- 80 What is the currently correct way to dynamically update plots in Jupyter/iPython?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
35 Is a proof of impossibility allowed as an answer? Apr 11 '18
15 Should I update this challenge? (Moby Dick) Jan 11 '18
9 What should count as a compression algorithm? Dec 31 '17
9 Quines and newlines May 1 '18
8 New “stock theme” roll out Aug 7 '18
7 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Oct 26 '14
4 Possibility of reopening a question Aug 27 '16
4 List of bounties with no deadline Jan 14 '18
3 Sandbox for Proposed Challenges Mar 21 '18