- Physics 30k 30k 77 gold badges8080 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 88 gold badges3333 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 305 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 244 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 182 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 163 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 155 Why is the Penrose triangle "impossible"?
- 132 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 128 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- View more network posts →