Software developer with a bachelor degree and a few years experience (studied computer science at a university as well, but didn't finish). Really love C#, but work usually involves Java. Some experience with VB and C as well.
When hobbying I almost exclusively use C# and AutoHotkey. In a previous life I did some Haskell and Modula-3 and similar stuff. I enjoy games and solving puzzles like on http://projecteuler.net/ (I think I'm stuck at level 4, though)
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 '16 at 9:45
- Stack Overflow 8k 8k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Puzzling 819 819 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 270 270 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Why does Zemo want to know what happened in December 1991?
- 28 How is it possible that "RemoveAll" in LINQ is much faster than iteration?
- 21 Does list.count physically iterate through the list to count it, or does it keep a pointer
- 16 How does the team get home at the end of Stargate Atlantis' season one episode "Childhood's End"?
- 15 Circle of numbers
- 14 The Monty Hall problem
- 14 Divide two numbers, then apply a custom rounding rule
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 21 '15