- Mathematics 8k 8k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 580 How can I tell if a string repeats itself in Python?
- 111 Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- 102 Is the derivative the natural logarithm of the left-shift?
- 79 Besides proving new theorems, how can a person contribute to mathematics?
- 70 Why does this "miracle method" for matrix inversion work?
- 58 Are there any Turing-undecidable problems whose undecidability is independent of the Halting problem?
- 51 Is there an explicit formula for the hessian of "Determinant"?
- View more network posts →