- Mathematics 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 566 How can I tell if a string repeats itself in Python?
- 106 Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- 98 Is the derivative the natural logarithm of the left-shift?
- 78 Besides proving new theorems, how can a person contribute to mathematics?
- 69 Why does this "miracle method" for matrix inversion work?
- 58 Are there any Turing-undecidable problems whose undecidability is independent of the Halting problem?
- 51 Is there an explicit formula for the hessian of "Determinant"?
- View more network posts →