hi. im a us army disabled veteran with an attitide and a tendency toward destitution.
stackexchange helped me to learn quite a lot at the cost of many thousands of hours of applied research and practice. what you find here authored of me is not the work of a paid professional; im just this guy, you know?
i subsist on military disability pay and try to get arrested as seldom as possible.
if ive helped you, buy me something. send me a gift card. eat my shorts.
im michael holmes hodgin, and i approve this message.
thanks for stopping by.
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org facebook.com/mikeserv
(artwork courtesy of drobert, who gave me the holy ghost avatar)
Member for 7 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 18 '17 at 14:22
- Unix & Linux 53.9k 53.9k 77 gold badges9595 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 644 644 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 611 611 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Code Review 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 245 Why *not* parse `ls` (and what to do instead)?
- 68 How does `yes` write to file so quickly?
- 58 Is the shell ksh93 dead?
- 57 How to add new lines when using echo
- 51 How should bathroom breaks be handled during written exams to avoid cheating?
- 44 Is dash or some other shell "faster" than bash?
- 43 Showing only "interesting" mount points / filtering non interesting types
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 6 '16