I've got more experiments with little languages in my github and gist pages. And of course, xpost my postscript interpreter (unix+xcb/ms-windows, ~30kloc ISO90 standard C, supports PostScript Level 1 + level 2 extensions).
My profile pic was generated with a postscript program further illustrated and linked here: Draw a Mandala for each Natural Number
I'm really proud of my answers to the interpreter challenges.
But it's that stupid Hello World that keeps getting votes! Augh. :|
double toil, trouble; toil += trouble; trouble *= 2;
It is impossible to disassociate language from science or science from language, because every natural science always involves three things: the sequence of phenomena on which the science is based, the abstract concepts which call these phenomena to mind, and the words in which the concepts are expressed. To call forth a concept, a word is needed; to portray a phenomenon, a concept is needed. All three mirror one and the same reality.
Antoine Lavoisier, 1789
Information necessary to "decode" my username is available in my scifi.se profile.
St. Louis, MO
Member for 8 years, 1 month
54 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 5:07
- Stack Overflow 15.8k 15.8k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 11.3k 11.3k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4k 4k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 967 967 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Explanation of C++ FAQ's unsafe macro?
- 50 Is there an equivalent term to "Cold Turkey" for starting something instead of quitting something?
- 47 How to insert a block of white spaces starting at the cursor position in vi?
- 43 List of average genre tempo (BPM) levels?
- 41 Emulate an Intel 8086 CPU
- 39 What does mode_t 0644 mean?
- 36 Write an interpreter for the untyped lambda calculus
- View more network posts →