I've got more experiments with little languages in my github and gist pages. And of course, xpost my postscript interpreter (unix+xcb/ms-windows, ~30kloc ISO90 standard C, supports PostScript Level 1 + level 2 extensions).
My profile pic was generated with a postscript program further illustrated and linked here: Draw a Mandala for each Natural Number
I'm really proud of my answers to the interpreter challenges.
But it's that stupid Hello World that keeps getting votes! Augh. :|
double toil, trouble; toil += trouble; trouble *= 2;
It is impossible to disassociate language from science or science from language, because every natural science always involves three things: the sequence of phenomena on which the science is based, the abstract concepts which call these phenomena to mind, and the words in which the concepts are expressed. To call forth a concept, a word is needed; to portray a phenomenon, a concept is needed. All three mirror one and the same reality.
Antoine Lavoisier, 1789
Information necessary to "decode" my username is available in my scifi.se profile.
St. Louis, MO
Member for 8 years, 11 months
54 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 at 22:13
- Stack Overflow 16.8k 16.8k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 13.5k 13.5k 77 gold badges5252 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Explanation of C++ FAQ's unsafe macro?
- 50 How to insert a block of white spaces starting at the cursor position in vi?
- 50 Is there an equivalent term to "Cold Turkey" for starting something instead of quitting something?
- 46 What does mode_t 0644 mean?
- 43 List of average genre tempo (BPM) levels?
- 41 Emulate an Intel 8086 CPU
- 39 How to enter non-ascii characters using hex or octal codes in vi
- View more network posts →