I am currently a PhD student in Computational Science at The University of Texas at Austin. I contribute to the Galois parallel graph analytics library and to SciPy. I previously worked at Continuum Analytics on the DyND project. I got my masters in math at BYU and, while there was one of the contributors for the lab manuals used in their new applied math program.
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '15 at 16:54
Top network posts
- 433 What is the difference between flatten and ravel functions in numpy?
- 51 Making an executable in Cython
- 27 Numpy: Creating a complex array from 2 real ones?
- 26 C array vs NumPy array
- 26 Fortran - Cython Workflow
- 17 Error building Boost 1.49.0 with GCC 4.7.0
- 13 Numpy: Divide each row by a vector element
- View more network posts →