I am an iOS app developer. I started computer programming when I was a kid. My declared major in college is Computer Science.
Lately, I've become involved in campaigning against a proposed ballot initiative within the State of California that would increase taxes to provide more funding to California universities and community colleges, because I believe too much of the money already allocated is being wasted.
Some place humans have never been.
Member for 7 years
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '17 at 3:08
- Software Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Law 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 779 779 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 533 533 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Politics 447 447 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Why aren't Java objects deleted immediately after they are no longer referenced?
- 47 Is it kidnapping if I steal a car that happens to have a baby in it?
- 39 Suppose someone kills more people than they intended. Did they murder the extra people?
- 32 Why do programs use call stacks, if nested function calls can be inlined?
- 20 In California, if a baseball lands in my yard, is it legally mine?
- 17 Software developers: How do you tell your boss/client that a software bug is responsible for your failure to complete your part of the project?
- 16 What do/did you do to remember Bayes' rule?
- View more network posts →