Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Albany, NY, USA
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '20 at 19:43
- Mathematics 29.9k 29.9k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 1313 gold badges5555 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 235 Does $\pi$ contain all possible number combinations?
- 108 Is this of any real importance to the mathematical scientific community?
- 77 Hard code golf: Regex for divisibility by 7
- 55 Quality of random numbers
- 47 Sums of prime powers
- 44 Finding $1/x^2 + 1/x^3 + 1/x^5 + \dots $
- 43 Why does $1/x$ diverge?
- View more network posts →