Ian D. Scott
I use Arch Linux, dwm, and vim.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 28 '17 at 4:39
Top network posts
- 11 Best way to abstract wrapping C error handling with exceptions
- 8 Rock Around the Clock
- 7 Convert a string of binary characters to the ASCII equivalents
- 7 What are the origins of the two Latin names for boron, borium and boracium?
- 6 Why does .flat_map() with .chars() not work with std::io::Lines, but does with a vector of Strings?
- 6 Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- 5 Should a mathematical proof be 'convincing'?
- View more network posts →