Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 11.2k 11.2k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 884 884 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Data Science 644 644 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Principled way of collapsing categorical variables with many levels?
- 57 Should I use `random.seed` or `numpy.random.seed` to control random number generation in `scikit-learn`?
- 44 Functional pipes in python like %>% from R's magrittr
- 40 What does `zstyle` do?
- 36 "import as" in R
- 36 Could governments and banks become CAs?
- 35 Do we "open bottles" or we "open caps"?
- View more network posts →